|Year Code||DWR Basin||Usage Type||Period Start||Period End|
|2021-1||OPV||AG, DOM & M&I||10/1/2020||3/31/2021|
|2021-1||LPV & ASRV||DOM & M&I||1/1/2021||6/30/2021|
|2021-1||LPV & ASRV||AG||1/1/2021||7/31/2021|
|2021-2||OPV||AG, DOM & M&I||4/1/2021||9/30/2021|
|2021-2||LPV & ASRV||DOM & M&I||7/1/2021||9/30/2021|
|2021-2||LPV & ASRV||AG||8/1/2021||9/30/2021|
|2022-1||OPV, LPV, ASRV||AG, DOM & M&I||10/1/2021||3/31/2022|
|2022-2||OPV, LPV, ASRV||AG, DOM & M&I||4/1/2022||9/30/2022|
|2023-1||OPV & LPV||AG, DOM & M&I||10/1/2022||3/31/2023|
Additional Reporting Requirements
Effective July 1, 2014, for M&I and Domestic Operators, per Resolution 2014-02, the Extraction fee is $6.00 per acre-foot (AF).
Effective August 1, 2014, for Agricultural Operators, per Resolution 2014-02, the Extraction fee is $6.00 per acre-foot (AF).
Effective October 1, 2022, for Agricultural, M&I and Domestic Operators, per Resolution 2022-05, the Sustainability Fee of $14.00 per acre-foot (AF) will increase to $29.00 per AF. (Note: This fee shall not be imposed on any Domestic Operator who extracts two (2) acre-feet per year or less.)
Effective January 1, 2021, for Agricultural, Domestic, and Municipal & Industrial Operators, per Resolution 2020-05, the Reserve Fee of $20 per acre-foot (AF) will be assessed. (Note: This fee shall not be imposed on any Domestic Operator who extracts two (2) acre-feet per year or less.)
Non-Metered Water Use Fee
The fee is equal to double the current groundwater extraction charge for all estimated water used. See Ordinance 3.5.1 (Effective July 1 and Aug 1, 2014, Fee = $12.00 AF)
Effective January 1, 2023 per Resolution 2022-06 the tiered surcharge rates for groundwater extractions that exceed the allocation for an extraction facility shall be as follows:
Tier I: Zero to 25.000 AF = $1,841.00 per AF
Tier II: 25.001 AF to 99.999 AF = $2,091.00 per AF
Tier III: 100 AF or more = $2,341.00 per AF
(1) Statements submitted after the due date incurs a Civil Penalty of $50 a day.
(2) An Extraction Interest Charge of 1.5% is charged for every month the statement and/or payment is overdue. (Extraction charge x 1.5% x month(s) overdue)
(3) A Surcharge Late Penalty of 1.5% is charged for every month the statement and/or payment is overdue. (Surcharge x 1.5% x month(s) overdue)
(4) Any delinquent Non-Metered Water Use Fee obligations shall also be charged interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on any unpaid balances.
(5) Non-compliance with Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Subject to a Civil Penalty of $50 per day.
(6) Non-compliance with monthly extraction reporting, Subject to a Civil Penalty of $50 per day.
(1) Check: Please make your check payable to Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency. You can mail it to or drop it off at:
Fox Canyon Groundwater Management Agency
800 South Victoria Avenue
Ventura, California 93009-1610
(2) Cash: Please submit your payment in person at the office (see location above).
*Note: The office is normally closed from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. for lunch. Change is not available.